How To Stop Dog From Drinking Pool Water-2 Best Prevention

Spread the love
5/5 - (1 vote)
No one knows exactly how much pool water it would take to make a dog sick, but it’s probably wise not to find out. Pool chemicals like chlorine and bromine can be harmful if ingested in high doses. Alkalinity and pH levels in pool water can also be dangerous if a dog drinks too much of it. Signs that your dog may have consumed too much pool water include vomiting, diarrhoea, and excessive panting. If you think your dog has been drinking from the pool, call your veterinarian right away.